I love curry, especially asian curries. This is a Malaysian dish that I put my own twist to. It’s usually cooked with potatoes but I used mushrooms instead.
Kari Daging (Malaysian Beef Curry)
What you need:
- beef (preferably thinly slices
- meat curry paste
- coconut milk
- garlic (1 clove – mince)
- mushrooms (cut into slices)
* Instead of mushrooms you can add potatoes and carrots
- coriander powder
- seasoning (garlic salt, black pepper, salt)
- oil (I always use olive oil since it’s healthier)
1. Heat oil and cook onions, garlic and ginger
2. Add in beef strips and season with coriander powder, black pepper, garlic pepper, salt, chilies, and curry paste. Mix thoroughly.
3. Cook beef in low heat so it tenderizes the meat.
4. Once beef is cooked, add mushrooms and coconut milk. Let the sauce thicken and add more seasoning or curry paste if you like.
Leave a Comment
No comments yet.